20 June 2017

Split Screen receives a LEA Artist in Residence grant

I'm pleased to announce that I will receive a Linden Endowment for the Arts "Artist in Residence" grant (official announcement here). The grant provides a full sim for six months, which I will use as a home for Split Screen. (I explain the loss of Split Screen's original home here.) The grant begins in July, and hopefully the first two installations will open a month or so later.

In the meantime, Giovanna Cerise's Flash back / flash forward -- a Second Life Destination Guide Editor's Pick -- can still be visited here through the end of July.

I'd like to thank the LEA committee for enabling Split Screen to continue.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news, Div.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news. Look forward to seeing what comes of it, but also hoping you can find something permanent for Split Screen.

    ReplyDelete